CLINICO-ANATOMICAL COURSE FOR DERMATOLOGISTS
THREAD METHODS FOR FACE, NECK AND BODY CONTOURING IMPROVEMENT
October, 25-27, 2019
Olga Zhukova – MD, PhD, Maxillofacial surgeon, Dermatologist, Cosmetologist. Associated Professor of Skin and Venereal Diseases Department, Peoples’Friendship University of Russia. Certified Trainer for Aptos Methods, Medical Consultant for Microgen, Regen.
Natalia Markova - MD, Dermatologist, Cosmetologist. Certified Trainer for Aptos Methods, Medical Consultant for Regen, Compex Jett.
Aleksndr Fadin – MD, PhD, Plastic Surgeon.
THE 1st DAY
I. BASIC CONCEPTS AND GUIDELINES FOR THE AGE RELATED CHANGES ANATOMY OF THE FACE, NECK (DR. ALEKSANDR FADIN)
- Anatomical reasons of age-related changes
- Age-related changes in the facial skeleton, ligaments, septas and fascial nodes
- Nerves, vessels and dangerous zones of the face
- Age-related changes in the soft tissues of the body
- The main principles for age-related correctional changes.
- Basic concepts and guidelines in the anatomy of the face and neck
Anatomical areas of the face and neck
- Muscle attachment points
- Exits of vessels and nerves
- Age changes of the facial skeleton
- Ligaments, septas and facial support system
The concept of SMAS. Five basic SMAS layers
- Deep and superficial fat tissue areas
- Characteristic points of the subcutaneous fat tissue of the face and neck (fat compartments)
- Mimic and functional muscles: points of fixation, functions, blood support of muscles, innervations
- Neurovascular bundles. Dangerous zones of the face and neck
Motor and sensory nerves
- Branches of the facial and trigeminal nerves
- Layered topography of the ways of nerves in the tissues
- Branches, exit points, marking
III. The arteries of the face and their projection lines
- Blood supply zones, branches and anastomoses
- Venous system. The main veins of the face and neck, venous anastomoses
- Dangerous triangle of the face
- Lymphatic system
- THREAD METHODS FOR FACE AND NECK IMPROVEMENT (DR. OLGA ZHUKOVA)
- Threads as the main method to fix and lift the soft tissues of the face and neck.
- Thread lifting as face support
- Thread lifting as replacement fat tissue
- Deep and subcutaneous thread lifting
- Different techniques for real lifting results. Full face and neck lifting methods by using Aptos Excellence Visage, Aptos Excellence Visage Soft.
- Lifting thread methods by using Aptos Thread 2G, Aptos Needle 2G.
13.30 – 14.00
III. FACIAL SCULPTING (DR. OLGA ZHUKOVA)
- Anatomy of face aging
- Fill vs Lift fillers: evolution, types, techniques (volumization vs vectoring)
- Needle vs Cannula
III. BOTULINUM TOXINS (DR. NATALIA MARKOVA)
- Indication of BTA
- On label and off label techniques
- Contraindications, complications and combinations of methods
- LIFTING METHODS WITH FILLERS AND TOXINS (DR. NATALIA MARKOVA)
- Volumizing lifting methods
- Vector lifting methods
- Combination with threads and other deep implantation methods
- Types of fillers
- Techniques of implantation
- Anatomical approach
- Full Face methods
THE 2nd DAY
10.00-18.00- HANDS-ON TRAINING IN CADAVER LABORATORY with lunch 13.00-13.30
Doctors can advance their understanding of human anatomy in addition to enhancing their NEW practical skills by exploring and working on human specimens. Cadaver training can help improve all advanced thread, fillers and toxins techniques.
At different stations the anatomical peculiarities of the face will be shown.
For upper, mid, lower face and neck the location of dangerous zones will be observed.
All donors are tested thoroughly for infectious diseases such as: HIV, Hepatitis B&C, and are not permitted within the facility unless all tests prove negative.
THE 3rd DAY
ADVANCED FACIAL AESTHETIC MASTER-CLASS
Inserting technique with threads in different areas FACE will be covered. Full face and neck lift, forehead and submental areas will be shown on the models. Peculiarities of thread lifting for young, mid-aged and mature patients will be observed during the practical part.
Sign up for a course